Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) has launched an email service to ensure seamless and efficient communication. In this guide, you will learn about the FESCO email service, how it works and what are the benefits of activating this service.
What Is FESCO Email Service?
This email service is designed to meet the evolving requirements of consumers, which enables them to get their monthly FESCO bills directly in their email inbox rather than waiting for the bill paper. In this way, FESCO email service not only saves time for their customers but makes it easier for them.
How FESCO Email Service Works?
To get the email service work, you need to follow the given steps:
Step 1: Sign Up on FESCO
Visit the FESCO’s Official website to register on FESCO’s online customer portal. You can also register yourself by visiting any FESCO customer centre. For registration, provide the required information, including your name, email address, and electricity meter number.
Step 2: Enable FESCO Email Service
Once the registration is complete, you will get an email asking you to enable the FESCO email service. To enable this service, log in to the FESCO online customer portal, and select the Email Service option.
Provide the email address and choose what kind of emails you want to get; for example, you want to receive emails about Payment Reminders, Outage Alerts, or FESCO bills.
Step 3: Receive Emails Directly to Your Inbox
After completing step 1 and step 2 successfully, following the steps given below:
- log in to your favourite email service provider like Gmail. Yahoo, etc.
- Compose a new email.
- Write [email protected], in the recipient field.
- Type SUB Your 14-digit Reference No in the Subject field. For example, you can write SUB 12345678901234 if your reference number is 12345678901234.
- Leave the message body empty and send the email.
- You’ll get a confirmation email from FESCO saying the email alert has been activated.
From now on, FESCO will now send emails directly to your inbox stating important and required information.
Remember, you can take advantage of this service if you have registered your email with FESCO.
Importance of FESCO Email Service
Multiple key benefits indicate the significance of this email service, some of which are given below:
- Efficient and Convenience – FESCO customers can access important information and notifications via email, which makes it easy to manage, stay informed and convenient to access electricity bills. Accessing your emails becomes quicker and more convenient, allowing you to focus on your tasks without unnecessary delays.
- Secure Communication – FESCO’s commitment to security ensures that users can communicate confidently, knowing that their sensitive information is protected through advanced encryption and authentication measures.
Your FESCO electricity bill is encrypted and protected by a password, ensuring your personal information is safe and secure.
- Reliable Support – Need assistance? FESCO email service provides reliable customer support to address any queries or concerns promptly, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Time-Efficient – Having this service enabled does not require its customers to visit FESCO customer service centres; this way it saves a lot of time and effort for FESCO customers by providing the necessary account information directory to their email inbox.
- Cost-Effective – The FESCO email service is cost-effective and does not charge a single penny to its customers.
- Paperless Leads to Environmentally Friendly – Using digital services minimizes paper use, which leads to protecting the environment.
Can the customers unsubscribe from FESCO’s email service? Yes, of course! You can do so by getting into the FESCO Customer Portal and disabling the email service. However, keeping it active will help you manage your electricity bills, and other important account information.