You can now check, download and print PESCO Online Bill Peshawar by just entering your reference number.
Check Other Duplicate Bills Too
KE Duplicate Bill | GEPCO Online Bill | HESCO Online Bill | IESCO Bill Online | LESCO Bill | MEPCO Online Bill | QESCO Bill | SEPCO Online Bill | TESCO Online Bill | FESCO Online Bill | Sui Gas Duplicate Bill | PTCL Duplicate Bills | SNGPL Bill | Sui Northern Gas Bill Duplicate | SSGC Bill | Sui Southern Gas Duplicate Bill | Internet Bills | PTCL Duplicate Bills
PESCO Online Bill
How to check PESCO Bill Online
- To check the duplicate copy of the PESCO Bill Online, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the Button Above.
- The Button will direct you to a webpage.
- Enter the Reference Number of your bill without spaces. You must also enter the latest Reference Number (The Reference Number on your newest/most recent Printed PESCO Electricity Bill). This is because some Reference Numbers have been revised.
- Click on Submit.
The Duplicate copy of your bill will be displayed when you click on Submit.
To print the duplicate copy of the PESCO Online Bill, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Enter the Reference Number of your bill without spaces.
- Click on Submit.
- A duplicate copy of your bill will be displayed.
- Now you can easily download the duplicate copy of your PESCO bill.
- From the File menu in Internet Explorer, click on “Page Setup.”
- Then, Select “A4” as your Paper Size
- Next, Delete all values under “Header” and “Footer.”
- Select “Portrait” as your Orientation”
- Then, Click on “OK”
- Click on “Print” from the File Menu
- Now, choose an appropriate printer.
Finally, click on “Print.”
Your PESCO Electricity Bill will be printed on an A4-sized paper once you click on Print.
PESCO drops Electricity Bills at its consumers’ doorsteps at the start of each month. Consumers must have a physical copy of their bill when they go to a bank to submit the bill. Therefore, if the bill’s physical copy is somehow lost, the consumers are required to obtain a duplicate copy of the bill.
The duplicate copy of the consumer bill can either be obtained from the head office, or customer service center or accessed online. The online method is the fastest one. It saves a lot of time and effort. Consumers can now even pay their electricity bills online. You can check the duplicate copy of your consumer bill online in two ways.
How to Apply for Pesco Complaint
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) is one of the largest and most well-known Electricity Distribution companies in Pakistan. It is located in Peshawar and has over 2.6 Million consumers hailing from all civil districts of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It covers a land of about 1,204,621 Hectares. This land is divided into 8 circles.
These 8 circles constitute the area that comes under the jurisdiction of PESCO. The 8 circles are Swat Circle, Bannu Circle, Mardan Circle, Swabi Circle, Khyber Circle, Peshawar Circle, Hazara-1 Circle, and Hazara-2 Circle.
You can check your PESCO Electricity Bills Online without leaving the comfort of your home. Not only PESCO, now thanks to the advancement in technology but all of WAPDA Duplicate Electricity Bills can also now be checked Online. WAPDA has also developed a system through which users can receive PESCO Bill SMS. The SMS will constitute all the billing information. Users can also subscribe to get automatic SMS each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does PESCO stand for?
PESCO stands for Peshawar Electric Supply Company
Can I pay my PESCO Bill Online?
Yes, you can pay PESCO Bills Online through JazzCash, EasyPaisa, etc.
- FESCO SHUTDOWN SCHEDULE - November 30, 2023
- How To Calculate Solar Electricity Bill - November 30, 2023
- How Much Will My Electric Bill Be with Solar Panels - November 30, 2023