Use the Online LESCO Bill Calculator to verify or Estimate your LESCO Bill Online.
LESCO Bill Calculator
You can use the Online Bill Calculator to calculator your LESCO Electricity Bills online in a fast, easy, and reliable way. The LESCO Bill Estimator has an interface that is very easy to understand and use. Aside from being easy to use, it also doesn’t require you to download a third-party application to use it. You can access and use the calculator free of cost. To use the bill calculator, click on the button below:
Other Bill Calculators
- GEPCO Bill Calculator
- IESCO Bill Calculator
- MEPCO Bill Calculator
- Pesco Bill Calculator
- SEPCO Bill Calculator
- TESCO Bill Calculator
- HESCO Bill Calculator
- K Electric Bill Calculator
- Fesco Bill Calculator
There are a lot of times when people need to calculate their LESCO Electricity Bills. You may need to calculate your LESCO Electricity Bill to verify it, get an estimate of it beforehand, or maybe calculate the bill of just a few units only. LESCO Electricity Bills can be calculated either manually or online.
Manual Calculation is not that reliable and requires rechecking. Also, calculating the bill using a pen and paper takes a lot of time. On the other hand, the LESCO Bill’s online calculation using calculation is fast, reliable, accurate, and doesn’t require a recheck.
How to use the LESCO Bill Estimator
To use the Lesco electricity bill calculator, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the button above.
- The button will take you to the Bill Calculator webpage.
- Then, select your connection type.
- Now, Select your Phase
- Enter the Units consumed (both Off-Peak and Peak Timings)
- Next, enter the meter rent provided that it’s applicable.
- Similarly, enter the service rent provided that it’s applicable.
- Enter Areas and then select the number of TV sets from the drop-down list.
- Now there are several checkboxes that you can check or uncheck.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to calculate your bill.
- You can also click on “Reset” to reset the values in all the fields to default values.
LESCO Tariff Guide
Check out the LESCO Tariff Guide to find out the latest Lesco bill unit rates for 2022. The tariff provides the charges for units at both peak and off-peak timings. The unit rates of all types of LESCO Connections are provided in the guide. If you want to calculate your LESCO Bijli bill, you need to have information about the latest Lesco bill rates to calculate it accurately.
To check out the LESCO Tariff Guide, visit the Lesco site.
The Tariff first states the peak and off-peak timings and then mentions all the Fixed Charges, Applicable Variable Charges, etc. for different types of connections such as A1 General Supply Tariff-Residential, A2 General Supply Tariff-Commercial, A3 General Services, Industrial Supply Tariff, Single Point Supply, Agriculture Tariff, Temporary Supply Tariff, Seasonal Industrial Supply Tariff, Public Lighting, Residential Colonies attached to industrial areas, Railway Traction, Special contracts under NEPRA, etc.
First, to estimate or verify your electricity bill, use the Tariff Guide to get the latest unit rates and then put these rates in the online calculator to calculate your Bill. When using the Calculator for Lesco bill verification or estimation, make sure you use the latest Tariff Guide as the unit charges often keep changing.
- FESCO SHUTDOWN SCHEDULE - November 30, 2023
- How To Calculate Solar Electricity Bill - November 30, 2023
- How Much Will My Electric Bill Be with Solar Panels - November 30, 2023